Creativity Coaching, Coaxing, Approaching, and Broaching at Owl Dance and Moon: ONLY RARE BIRDS* NEED APPLY.
Birds of a feather need to flock together. After learning a bit about me, do you think we share some plumage? If we do, there’s a good chance that you will fit well here in my nest o’ coaching.
- …er, what generous souls would call “beautifully maladjusted?” (A very sweet friend called me this…instead of just plain crazy.)
- …longing for more night? As in Jack Kerouac’s “not enough ecstasy for me, not enough life, joy, kicks, darkness, music, not enough night?”
- …growing weary of all your greeeat potential and wonderful ideas that never get to see light of day (or even the moonlight)?
- …a tree hugger who wants to give your gifts to the forests, not to mention the deserts and the streams and the clouds and the….
- …a believer in the sleight of hand? The wee folk?
- …sooo wanting to leave a mark, a trace, a perfume of your presence here?
- …itching to live your life as a performance art? As an experiment, as a lark? Bold, creative, and deep red?
I could go on, but I think you get the idea. If you don’t, drop me a line at almah AT owldanceandmoon DOT com cuz my bullets may have missed you. 🙂 I’d be happy to talk about your needs.
All I really need from you is…
- openness to a bit of tomfoolery
- a commitment to showing up and dazzling yourself with your own transformational mojo (who knew?). In other words, do you have or are you willing to find the time, energy, and motivation to fleshize your vision and glitterize your days?
Have I pinned you down and piqued your curiosity about how I can help? Let’s saunter on over to the About Me & You department then.
*And believe me–you’re a rare bird.